“The question is not whether we do Social Media or not, the question is how well we do it”
Are you satisfied with your website traffic? Or are you wondering why even after using all the best SEO practices your website does not appear on the first page of Google search? Well, it is an unsaid fact that because of the cut-to-cut competition everyone is using all the SEO techniques they have up their sleeves along with some other digital marketing practices.
But the digital marketing practice that tops the list is Social Media marketing. Putting out your brand on social media gives your brand the attention it needs and also improves your website traffic which would also result in an improvement in the website search appearance.
Social Media For Natural Backlinks:
In this era of the internet, everyone is doing digital marketing, this is the reason why it should be natural these days. Which means, instead of building on manufactured backlinks, you should work on techniques to acquire links in a natural way—as it would if you did not do any promotional work whatsoever. The key to acquiring natural backlinks is by publishing high-quality content which people would be inclined to share naturally. You can easily do this with the help of Social media. Sharing crisp but strong content on your social media networks would allow your brand to gain attention as well as natural backlinks.
Backlink Building With Social Media Presence:
Social networking sites are perfect for building natural backlinks to your website, as Google has confirmed that they actually track publicly shared links that are on Facebook and Twitter.
If you want to encourage the creation of these valuable social media links, you would want to take the following actions:
- You must start by building your network on Facebook as well as Twitter, as more number of users means more is the opportunity for link sharing.
- You must link your blog to your Facebook as well as Twitter accounts so that whenever you upload a new post, a link to each of those new posts are automatically created on your profile as well.
- You can also use an update-scheduling tool which would help you to create repeat announcements of your new blog posts on your social accounts which would allow you to reach users who are active at separate times as well.
Improve Website Search And A Number Of Website Visitors From Social Networks:
If you want to diversify your traffic base and improve your website search along with increasing the number of website visitors which you receive from social platforms, one must take the following actions:
- You must include protuberant social sharing buttons on top as well as the bottom of every blog post on your website.
- You can also add a direct appeal to your readers at the end of each blog post or subscribe newsletter option for website visitors which would encourage them to share your article as well as the website link on their social networking profiles if they found it useful.
- Make sure that you use social media to brand yourself as a specialist of the field within your industry.
So, if you want to take care of all the above techniques to improve your website search appearance then you need the help of a specialist. Thus, you should hire the best social media services in India to help you out.